Butyl tape is a kind of self-adhesive waterproof sealing tape which
is made by advanced technology with butyl rubber as the raw
material . It has strong adhesion to all kinds of material surface
, at the same time it has excellent weather resistance ,aging
resistance and waterproof , to the surface of the adhesive sealing
,shock absorption , protection and other function.
|Application||Industrial and civil building waterproof|
|Width||5.0cm, 10cm, 15cm, 20cm or customized|
|Thickness||1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm|
|Roll Length||10m or customized|
|Certification||ISO, CE, SGS|
Waterproof, Anti-high And Low Temperature, Strong Adhesion, Long
Shelf Life, Easy Apply, Wear-resisting
1. Excellent mechanical properties: high adhesive strength and
tensile strength; good elasticity and elongation.
2. Stable chemical properties: good chemical resistance, weather
resistance and erosion resistance.
3. Excellent application performances:
(1) Good waterproof sealing effect;
(2) Good adhesive performance;
(3) Good heat-resistance and low temperature flexibility;
(4) Good dimension stability;
4. Never solidification. Longtime keep flexible and able to bear
5. Easy and convenient to install, solvent-free and environment
1.waterproofing work of the roofing ,underground and structural
construction joint of new projects,as well as the lap joint and
sealing of high polymer waterproof roll
2.sealing and waterproofing work of the structural construction
joint of subway tunnels
3.gas tightness ,water tightness and shock absorption of the joint
of colorful contour plate,as well as the gas tightness,water
tightness and shock absorption of the joint of the polycarbonate
4.bonding and sealing work for the assembly and installation of
5. waterproof and sealing work for the joint of the steel structure
Fuhua Butyl Waterproofing Tape will adhere to most building
1) Primed or dense concrete.
3) Structural sheeting.
4) Glazed surfaces.
5) Gypsum boards and brickwork.
6) Marble, granite and ceramics.
7) Plastics and polycarbonate.
8) Galvanised iron, zincalume, copper, aluminium, colorbond and
2. Surface Preparation
1) Surfaces must be clean, smooth and dust free.
2) Surfaces must be dry and free of any residual moisture.
3) For any porous surface that contains surface dust or residue,
prime or seal the substrate first.
4) Rough surfaces must be levelled or smoothed.
5) All metals must be free of oils, grease and wax residues.
1) Unroll the Fuhua Butyl Waterproofing Tape and measure the
required length. Cut the tape using scissors or a sharp cutter
2) Remove release paper from the butyl rubber side and position the
tape in place, ensuring the fabric face is exposed upwards.
3) Press into place with a spatula, roller, sponge or cloth,
ensuring air pockets and creases are pushed out.
4) For large runs over joint areas, consider removal of release
paper as the tape is being unrolled and adhere into position.
5) Finishes can be applied immediately after the tape is in place.